In-depth Knowledge of the Midlands Property Market
Our in-depth knowledge of the Midlands property market enables us to provide our clients with an unrivalled service. We will negotiate the most appropriate terms to suit our client’s requirements.
Our services include:
- Advising on and negotiating rent reviews.
- Advising on and negotiating lease renewal terms.
- Preparing rent review submissions for Third Party determinations.
- Advising on pre-Court notices and applications at lease renewal.
- Advice on lease disputes, litigation and mediation.
- Advice on strategic review of portfolio holdings.
- Advice in relation to break clauses and lease terminations.
Wareing & Company provide a bespoke development consultancy and agency service for the most prime business park in the M40 corridor at Warwick on behalf of Sackville Developments Limited
Paul Shanley, Sackville Developments Limited
Wareing & Company have advised on a range of commercial and industrial investments held by our private pension fund including rent reviews, lease regears and disposals and always achieving an excellent result.
G J Bott
We really value the work that Wareing and Co have done for us over the past 17 years at the Talisman shopping centre in Kenilworth where they have been closely involved in the development, letting, property management and landlord and tenant work.
Hugo Hawkings – Discovery Properties Ltd
Acting on behalf of LaSalle Investment Management, Wareing & Company provide excellent Landlord & Tenant Act and retail agency advice in respect of the principal shopping centre in Royal Leamington Spa, Royal Priors.
Steve Bateman – Director, Retail Asset Management