Industrial/Warehouse, Office, Retail and Leisure
Wareing & Company provide clients with an unrivalled level of service and advice across a broad spectrum of commercial and industrial property agency. Over the years the company has developed a wealth of knowledge and experience across the Warwickshire, Coventry and Greater West Midlands market.
- Initial advice on freehold and leasehold values across all areas of commercial and industrial property and advice on quoting lease terms.
- Structuring and implementing marketing strategies, utilising the latest technology and commercial property software.
- Providing a tailored approach to meet the client specific objectives within a realistic timescale through our marketing insight and extensive network of contacts.
- Reducing client liabilities through disposal of surplus accommodation.
- Maximisation of rental income and capital value.
- Identification of client specific property and alternative opportunities.
- Provision of a search report and market overview.
- Evaluation and consideration of available opportunities through to client shortlist and viewings.
- Acquisition negotiations and specific advice regarding value, terms, planning and commercial property matters to achieve a smooth and successful acquisition.
Wareing & Company advise both companies and individuals seeking owner occupation or leasing of commercial property through to national investors and developers. We have a proven track record in identifying opportunities and new projects in Warwickshire, Coventry, the West Midlands and further afield.
Wareing & Company provide a bespoke development consultancy and agency service for the most prime business park in the M40 corridor at Warwick on behalf of Sackville Developments Limited
Paul Shanley, Sackville Developments Limited
Wareing & Company have advised on a range of commercial and industrial investments held by our private pension fund including rent reviews, lease regears and disposals and always achieving an excellent result.
G J Bott
We really value the work that Wareing and Co have done for us over the past 17 years at the Talisman shopping centre in Kenilworth where they have been closely involved in the development, letting, property management and landlord and tenant work.
Hugo Hawkings – Discovery Properties Ltd
Acting on behalf of LaSalle Investment Management, Wareing & Company provide excellent Landlord & Tenant Act and retail agency advice in respect of the principal shopping centre in Royal Leamington Spa, Royal Priors.
Steve Bateman – Director, Retail Asset Management